Preventing and Reducing Sickness Absence
Research has demonstrated that early intervention by Occupational Health is the key factor in preventing and reducing sickness absence.
Maintaining an employees fitness for the job they do is one of the primary functions of EOH. Fitness for work may change when an individual suffers a medical condition. This may be temporary, long term or permanent. We work closely with clients and employees to provide advice and actions to resolve the most challenging cases.
Employees may suffer from a medical condition that affects their fitness for work and their ability to carry out their usual job roles. EOH works closely with both clients and employees to provide advice and an action plan in order to resolve such cases.
- Long Term sickness absences
- Short Term / intermittent sickness absences
- Fitness for work assessments
- Return to work programmes
- Medical Redeployment
- Support Programmes eg counselling
- Work related Accidents/Injuries/Conditions
- Ill health Retirements
- Absence telephone consultation programme
- Healthy lifestyle programmes